I'm amazing FAQs
How do I care for my magnet and protect my vehicle from damage?
With proper care, you should get many years of enjoyment from your I’m amazing™ magnet. Failure to follow these guidelines could cause damage to the magnet or to the vehicle’s paint finish.
Before attaching magnet to vehicle
- Be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured or hardened. Allow 90 days for paint, 60 days for clear coats, 2 days for wax.
- Clean and dry your vehicle. Follow detergent and vehicle manufacturer recommendations.
- Apply a good quality car wax. Polish thoroughly.
- Clean the back of the magnet with water and mild detergent, wipe with a soft cloth and let dry.
- Using your magnet
- Apply to smooth, flat of slightly curved surfaces only. Press the magnet flat against surface with no air pockets or bubbles; edges must be tight against surface. Avoid placing the magnet on a crease, bump or trim piece that could create an air pocket, causing the magnet to fly off the vehicle.
- High winds and turbulence could cause the magnet to blow off.
- Magnet won’t stick to nonmetallic surfaces, such as aluminum, body fillers, simulated wood grain, plastic, fiberglass, carbon fiber, etc. Do not overlap nonmetallic surfaces, protrusions or other decorative elements such as pin striping or decals.
- Remove the magnet completely to reposition. Sliding or dragging could scratch the vehicle’s finish.
- Do not use on any surface in which the temperature exceeds 150°F, including vehicle hoods and roofs.
- Magnet may become stiff during cold temperatures and may not stick properly. Be careful when applying and removing the magnet.
- Remove magnet before going through a car wash.
Caring for your vehicle and magnets
- Check magnet daily. Remove weekly, clean the magnet and vehicle and reapply car wax. Build up of dirt and debris between the magnet and vehicle may cause paint damage.
- Move the magnet regularly to prevent uneven fading of vehicle paint. Extended placement may result in magnet bonding to the vehicle during hot weather.
- Do not store in the trunk or on the seats of your vehicle during hot weather.
- When not in use, keep in a clean, dry place.
- Do not place objects on top of the magnet, which can damage the face.
- Do not stack two magnets with the magnetic material facing each other. This could demagnetize them.
When will you have my sport or activity available?
We will be releasing about 16 new designs every season: spring, summer, fall and winter. We have a basic schedule in place based on popularity, but we are open to suggestions. Send us message through our contact form, Facebook, or Instagram with your ideas.
Can I order custom magnets to promote my business, school or organization?
Not yet, but stayed tuned. It's in our plan to offer custom designs in the future.
My organization is doing a fundraiser and we would like to sell your magnets. Can we get a discount?
We want to help people do amazing things in their communities. Send us a message through our contact form with the details and we'll be in touch.
My magnet was stolen. Can I get it replaced?
We're sorry to hear that someone took your I'm amazing magnet. While we wish we could replace it, it's just not feasible for us to do that. If your favorite I'm amazing magnet isn't available on our website, send us a message through our contact page. We may have an extra lying around.